We, MÜLLER Umwelttechnik GmbH & Co. KG, based at Julius-Müller-Straße 3 in 32816 Schieder-Schwalenberg, Germany, would like to provide you with the following information concerning your data that is to be processed by us. If you have any questions relating to data protection, please contact our data protection officer, Thomas Werning, at thomas-2018(at)werning.com.
Purpose, legal basis, categories of recipients, storage duration of data processing
Data processing on this website is undertaken for the purpose of contract initiation and contract implementation as well as the provision of information about our products and services, while also providing the opportunity for users to correspond in a meaningful way with our contact personnel.
Please note that we process personal data on the following legal basis:
- Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. a GDPR for the processing of personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
- Art. 6 Abs. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of personal data required in order to fulfil a contract with the person concerned and for the performance of relevant pre-contract actions.
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c GDPR for the processing of personal data required in order to fulfil a legal obligation which we are subject to in accordance with any applicable law of the EU or of a country in which the GDPR is fully or partially applicable.
- Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR for the processing of personal data required in order to protect our legitimate interests or those of third parties, unless the fundamental freedoms and fundamental rights and interests of the person concerned prevail. Legitimate interests are, in particular, our commercial interest in being able to provide our website as well as information security, the enforcement of our own legal claims, and compliance with further legal provisions.
Data protection notes for customers and suppliers
We process data that we have received in the course of our business relationship with you. We receive the data directly from you in connection with the placement or processing of orders.
In providing our services, we specifically process:
- master data for the provision and fulfilment of our services (e.g. name and address, email address, phone number),
- data relating to the payment process,
- correspondence (e.g. postal or email communication with you),
- marketing and sales data (e.g. about new, potentially interesting offers).
Data protection notes for job applicants
The process controller collects and processes the applicants’ personal data for the purpose of progressing the application process. Processing can also be undertaken electronically. This is particularly the case if an applicant submits relevant application documents to the process controller by electronic means, for example by email or via a web form available on the website. If the process controller concludes a contract of employment with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored in accordance with legal requirements for the purpose of managing the employment relationship. If the process controller does not conclude an employment contract with the candidate, the application documents will be automatically deleted three months after the announcement of the rejection decision, unless such deletion precludes other legitimate interests of the process controller. Other legitimate interests in this sense could, for example, be a burden of proof in a procedure relating to the General Equal Treatment Act (Equality Act).
Please also refer to our Privacy Statement.
Data protection notes relating to video surveillance
Video surveillance is carried out in compliance with Art. 6 EU Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and § 4 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) in the barrier area of the company premises in order to avoid accidents when the barrier is operated. Neither personal data nor video recordings are stored.
Categories of recipients
In the context of the provision of services for special areas where access to personal data cannot be ruled out, we specifically engage service providers who are bound to confidentiality and the protection of data.
These categories of recipients are:
- contract processors employed by us (Article 28 EU GDPR), in particular in the field of IT services, taxation, logistics and printing services, who process your data in accordance with our instructions,
- public offices and institutions (tax authorities) on account of a legal or regulatory obligation,
- other bodies for which you have given us your consent to transfer data.
Passing on of information to authorities will only take place in the case of overriding legal provision.
Data protection information for visitors to this website
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us as site operator. An encrypted connection can be recognised by the change in the browser address from "http: //" to "https: //" as well as by the lock symbol in your browser header.
Further information can be found in our Privacy Statement.
Your right to information, correction, deletion, objection and data portability
You can exercise your right to information, correction and deletion of data at any time. Just contact us in the ways described above. If you wish to delete data while we are still legally obliged to keep that data, access to your data will be restricted (blocked). The same applies to an objection. You may exercise your right to data portability, insofar as this is technically possible for the recipient and for us.
Right of appeal
You have the option at any time to file a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, for example with our state representative responsible for Data Protection and Freedom of Information for North Rhine-Westphalia, https://www.ldi.nrw.de
Obligation to provide information
Contract completion will normally not be possible if you do not provide the correct information.
As a responsible company, we do not undertake automatic decision-making or profiling.