Regulation of the jetting speed is of paramount importance in achieving optimal alignment between cleaning results and efficient working methods. If the jetting speed is too high, sedimentation can be left behind due to bypassing heaps of dirt in the sewer.
This problem becomes more critical in vehicles without SpeedControl.When reeling in, the layers of hose on the hose reel increase, automatically increasing the jetting speed. Conversely, if the jetting speed is too low, the duration of pressure can cause damage to the sewer walls.
The optimal jetting speed is dependent on many factors, such as dimensions of the stretch as well as the degree of sedimentation. When the operator has defined the correct speed, it is the job of SpeedControl to keep the flow rate constant.
Feeding the hose into the sewer should also be undertaken in a controlled manner. If the nozzle speed is too great, the nozzle frame can collide with the sewer walls and damage them.
Guidelines as to the correct feed and jetting speeds are now available, which SpeedControl is perfectly equipped to apply.
SpeedControl can be directly integrated into the MU-COCKPIT so that no further display unit is necessary.
- Display of line length / maximum entry of jetting hose
- Display of actual jetting cycles of the line
- Display of actual line
- Display of start time
- Display of actual jetting duration
- Display of total length of hose available (also after shortening)
- Display of actual length of entry hose (reeled out)
- Display of amount of hose remaining on hose reel
- Display of daily line lengths
- Display of total line lengths
- Automatic calibration of total hose length available, including after shortening
- Safety cut-off when reeling out before end of hose on reel
- Safety cut-off when reeling in before reaching zero position of the hose length measurement
- Selection of reel in/out speed of the jetting hose
- Automatic regulation of pre-selected reel in/out speed
- Touchless and wear-free detection of reel in/out speed of the jetting hose
- Display of hose reel in/out speed in m/min
- Display and documentation of the jetting data of all cleaned lines